Thursday, May 23, 2013

Physical Therapy Part II

Yesterday at PT you have to fill out a bunch of forms just like any doctors/hospitals visit.  I didn’t realize how intense Epilepsy is looked upon until yesterday.  When I was filling out all the forms it asks you to check off health conditions, epilepsy being one of them.  When I was put in the room with the doctor’s then placed with a therapist as soon as they read about the epilepsy their faces were surprised and alarmed.  

The question they asked is, is it well controlled?  I guess they have to ask because you’re around a lot of equipment and what not so just in case.  I always wonder what they mean by well controlled, and what would happen if I were to say no it’s not?  I guess these should be questions I ask the doctor but it just makes me wonder.

Well there is a lovely picture of this new trend I’m setting haha, I’m just kidding.  That’s the tape I have to keep on until I go back to physical therapy again.  It’s somehow supposed to support my knee and what not, we will see how it goes.  For now, I’m in pain and sore and hoping that it is a good sore not a bad one.

No comments:

Post a Comment