Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Continuing my education.

So as you all know I was diagnosed senior year of high school and almost didn’t start my freshman year of College.  Well I’ve worked all the way through and getting my MBA in January of 2012.  I have decided that going back to school for my PhD is now feasible.  I think this is the perfect time to at least start researching. 
After seeing all of these people posting about how they graduated it made me want to go back to school even more.  Just to be able to graduate AGAIN haha, no I’m just kidding although that’s a perk.  I have the discipline for school and I enjoy learning and I actually like the classroom setup.  Funny thing is, I used to hate school but now I don’t mind it.
One thing I don’t like are exams because that involves lots of studying but it’s ok, I think once I get more used to work and have a set schedule with everything else in my life I’ll be able to finally start school again.
Wish me luck on my research!

No comments:

Post a Comment