Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Any thoughts?

So I haven’t written in here in a few days.  I’ve been busy and also I wasn’t sure if anyone was even still reading this.  I wanted to take the time and talk about passion or hobbies.  What does everyone do that keeps them happy?  I have a few different things that I do for fun just because if I didn’t I wouldn’t have those little things that keep me going.  

The little things that focus my attention on other things is what gets me through the day.  I think if my brain and I were alone we would have some serious issues haha.  Anyways, I like to obviously upload in this blog but I have a few other blogs, mostly fashion that I like to post in too.  It makes me happy and it’s something I’m passionate about.  I know to some people it’s just clothes and why would you spend money on five million pairs of shoes, but to others (like myself) think of it as an art.  The quality of the way things are stitched or made, or quality of the textiles themselves, just makes me interested in clothing.  

I know that’s a pretty general hobby but what do all of my readers do for fun?  What are you passionate about?

No comments:

Post a Comment