Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Medication in your system and I need help answering a question!

Well, today I woke up with a massive stomach ache and was not able to move.  I was a little worried because I felt like I was going to throw up and I can’t throw up my medication.  I had that sweaty hot then chills feeling you get when you’re about to get sick.  Somehow I calmed myself down enough to be able to focus and get ready for work. 

Needless to say I was on the safe side.  The doctors tell me I need at least 2 hours after swallowing my medication for it to dissolve and spread out into wherever it needs to go, I threw up as soon as I got to work after my 1.5 hour drive (traffic).  So at least I was on the safe side with that.  I always get so stressed when it comes to that because I can’t take it a second time so I have to be cautious on what I do in case my body goes into a seizure because there’s no medication. 

I also wanted to ask a question.  Does anyone know if there are any Epilepsy Walks in NYC?  I see it for Washington DC but I’m kind of far from there and I really want to walk and would rather do it in NYC but if need be I’ll go to Washington DC.  If anyone has any information please let me know!  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment