Thursday, May 16, 2013

It's the little things.

Well today I woke up to a lovely surprise, that caused a good chain reaction.  I am currently in other blogs for fashion, because that’s my absolute favorite.  Well, the one website that I post on, I was featured in their main page for style.  This was such an exciting moment for me.  On top of that I had a great morning, and I decided today was a good day to dress up even more.  I still have to tone it down because I work in an office so Business Casual is a must but it was still fun.

Once I got to work, everything just went well and maybe it was coincidence or maybe it was the positive chain reaction from this morning.  This is a short post but I just wanted to share with everyone that sometimes it’s the little things in life that can make all the difference.  So maybe that person in your life who you know is having a bad day do something to brighten up, it might help change their whole day around.

No comments:

Post a Comment